The American Society Hematology (ASH) Conference is world’s most comprehensive hematology event of the year. Also this year RR Mechatronics will be present, visit us at booth 665.
At the ASH several Lorrca related papers will be presented:
- Rheological Assessments of Sickle Cell Patients Post Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
- A Novel Composition of Endogenous Metabolic Modulators, AXA4010, Impacts Adhesion, Inflammation and RBC Membrane Deformability in Preclinical Models of Sickle Cell Disease
- Improvement in Red Blood Cell Physiology in Children with Sickle Cell Anemia Receiving Voxelotor
- Characterization of Bulk Rigidity of Rigid Red Blood Cell Populations in Sickle Cell Patients Using a Parameterization Model of Ektacytometry
- Rheological Effects of L-Glutamine in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease
- The Oxygenscan Provides Clinically Relevant Biomarkers for Treatment Efficacy That Are Associated with Frequency of Vaso-Occlusive Crisis in Sickle Cell Disease